Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm famous!

So on this site, I have a web counter that tells me how many people come to my site, how long they spend here, and how they found me. And I like to check it obsessively. But today I didn't look until just a few minutes ago. At which point I discovered that there were about eleventy-billion more hits than usual. Because, apparently, Runner's World made me their bookmark of the day! I feel like a celebrity. And also, I feel like I'll never be able to come up with anything to write ever again.

To all the people who got here from that link: Welcome! Feel free to stick around and leave a comment or seven.

To the other five of you who have been slogging through my entries from the start: Thank you! Please stick around, and leave a comment or seven.

And if you're curious, you can check out what they said about me here.

For the record, I totally do not have issues. Shut up. I don't.

Edited to add: Looks like there's no way to link permanently to the 3/14 daily news. Guess my fifteen minutes of fame are up. It was fun while it lasted.

Edited again to add: Actually there is a permanent link, and now it's all fixed up. I swear I'll get over this eventually.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem neato. Will you come to my party on Saturday?
Jonathan

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming Bookmark of the Day! Too cool.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home