Friday, November 17, 2006

I lied

Thanks for all your lovely comments.

I felt kind of cheap, but that, apparently, didn't stop me.

I know I promised a better entry today, but it's not going to happen.

So instead, let's take a brief break from Africa and look at the pretty:

IMG_0553.JPG
The dam for which my town is famous. Well for which it would be famous if my town were famous.

IMG_0585.JPG
Another shot of home.

IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG

Far away from home, in another place I love.

Tonight I'm off to help make a Shabbat dinner with a friend from the US embassy. Good shabbos, happy weekend, and I'll be back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Here's a weekend comment for ya. Those are great photos, by the way.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Gorgeous pics! I just found your blog today and have been reading for hours!!!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

:)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home