Friday, June 17, 2005

Guess what?

I'm in Alaska! And you know what they have here? Glaciers and whales and starfish and porpoises and stellar sea lions. Have any of you seen a stellar sea lion, because they are, no joke, amazing.

No bear sightings as yet, and considering I'm now in Anchorage's center of urban sprawl (anybody want a souvenir from Walmart?) I'm thinking that ship may have sailed.

But the hotel has internet (hi internet!) so here I am posting. Next stop, the race expo, where I will pick up my race bib and tshirt and all, because, oh yeah, I'm running a marathon tomorrow. Who knew?

Happy weekend, y'all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I'm so excited for you - you are going to have so much fun!!!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Sleep well and have a great race!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! (Not that you need it!) Have fun.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I hope the race went really well! I was thinking of you all morning as I was getting ready for my long run (which is short in comparison to yours!). Hope you had a great time :-) Can't wait to read the report!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wishing you lots of luck and huge amounts of fun! :-)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home